Hey Mom,
Good news:
Yes, I saw Jonathan Bloomquist. Surprised me! But it was good to see someone I knew from home. Do you know why he's in Bossier?
THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU! the GPS is awesome, I'm trying to specialize it now. Haven't had to use it but a couple times so far, but its worth is great and my appreciation greater! Thank you! I can't specialize it because of the library computer but maybe a member could help me, not sure.
Sister McGrath is very lively and upbeat, she's fun. Also got a new district leader, Elder Spence. First time district leader, he's going to take some breaking in but he's been out for a year so he has teaching experience.
... I'm getting tired of the library, going to try writing a letter.
Good luck this weekend, it all sounds so amazing. Sad I can't be there...
I love you! BIG HUG!!! TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment