| My favorite rusty old barn off the highway on our way to Bossier. |
| First time seeing an alligator. |
| The feeding of the Gators. |
| Can't believe it! |
| Gators and Friends was just a mile east of the Texas-Louisiana border so we went and took pictures. Welcome to Louisiana! |
| District Photo. (The guy standing behind the top of Texas is one of our zone leaders, Elder Earnshaw. The other zone leader has become an assistant to the president the week before.) |
| Sister Cox and I got donuts while we had some time between appointments. |
| Elder and Sister Simpson, the best senior missionaries I could ever have in my district. They have taken care of us so much, I love them. |
| I made planners for this next transfer. Sister Cox, Sister Johnson and then mine. |
| I made Egg Fu Yung. Nobody knew what that was when I told them. I am educating people more than just the gospel. |
| The driveway to our apartment. It's long, beautiful, lined by trees and crosses a creek! |
| On Sunday, I took the opportunity to do a quick sketch of Sister Cox. Not bad for being so out of practice with drawing real people. |
No comments:
Post a Comment